There are two easy ways you can pay for your treatment, the first is the Felpham Care Plan and the second is “Pay as you Go.”
The Felpham Care Plan is very popular, as it covers two dental examinations with one of our dental surgeons and two 30 minute hygienist visits a year.
The plan also gives you 10% discount on most treatments.
Felpham Dental Care Plan £18.00 per month
- 2 dental examinations per year and 2 hygienist visits per year.
- Clinical examination and free assessment of emergencies
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- Free x-rays where clinically necessary
Regular hygiene appointments to provide:
- 30 minute hygiene consultation with the hygienist
- Periodontal/gum disease treatment and advice
- Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
A 10% reduction in fees is given for fillings, extractions crown & bridge work etc.
The plan also includes insurance:
Trauma Limit – Up to £10,000 per incident
Emergency Call Out Limit – Up to £200 per incident (excess £25 per incident) Maximum of £700 per calendar year
Hospitalisation(dentally related)- £50 per day after 1st day – maximum of 365 days
Facial Scarring £50 – £500
Oral Cancer £2,500 (effective after first 90 days of joining the plan)
Redundancy Plan premiums paid for up to one year, with a waiting period of thirty days. Maximum of £15.00 per month per plan.
Emergency dental cover abroad
Terms and Conditions Apply. Please click here to see Certificate of Insurance – Underwritten by Practice Plan Insurance Limited
If you would like further information or would like to register with any of the Plans please contact the Practice 01243 864663