There are two easy ways you can pay for your treatment, the first is the Felpham Dental Care Plan and the second is “Pay as you Go.”
The Felpham Dental Care Plan is very popular, as it covers two dental examinations with one of our dental surgeons and two 30 minute hygienist visits a year.
The plan also gives you 10% discount on most treatments.
Felpham Dental Care Plan £18.00 per month
- 2 dental examinations per year and 2 hygienist visits per year.
- Clinical examination and free assessment of emergencies
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- Free x-rays where clinically necessary
Regular hygiene appointments to provide:
- 30 minute hygiene consultation with the hygienist
- Periodontal/gum disease treatment and advice
- Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
A 10% reduction in fees is given for fillings, extractions crown & bridge work etc.
The plan also includes Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance:
The cost of dental treatment by any dentist up to a maximum of £10,000 for any one incident of dental trauma
The cost of emergency callouts, pain relief and emergency temporary treatment
A specified amount if you suffer permanent facial disfigurement due to dental trauma
A specified amount for hospitalisation
A specified amount if you are diagnosed with oral cancer
Monthly plan reimbursement if you are made redundant
Terms and Conditions Apply. Please click here to see Members Handbook
If you would like further information or would like to register with any of the Plans please contact Felpham Dental : 01243 864663
If you would like more information regarding Practice Plan contact:
Practice Plan – Customer services: 01691 684120
Practice Plan Limited